We’re currently hiring for independent contract couriers for 24/7 route and on-demand jobs, and customer service representatives.
Experience in the transportation industry for customer service representatives is preferred but not required.
Courier applicants must have reliable transportation as you will be using your own vehicle to make deliveries.
Requirements for courier applicants:
- Valid driver’s license
- Dependable vehicle with liability insurance coverage
- Current vehicle registration
- Able to pass a thorough criminal background check and motor vehicle records check
- Fluent in English
- Able to pass a drug screen test
- Dependable, on time, attention to detail
- Android or Apple smart phone with GPS
Do you possess a keen sense for providing customer service? Do you have the ability to take charge of a situation by assessing a problem and implementing a solution?
If you answered an enthusiastic “Yes” to these questions, then consider joining our team and contributing to our success. Our supportive work environment fosters growth and fulfillment. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off including holidays, sick time, and vacation time
- Couriers – I/C Vehicle & Cargo Van Drivers, Straight Truck Drivers (with Lift Gate)
- Customer Service Representatives and Dispatch – Operations support staff
- Sales and Marketing
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.